...ontheroad

I'm not bräve, just naïve...

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

That'll serve me right...

...for making a sarcastic post earlier this month about how Bruce Willis is holding his metro ticket the wrong way up as he enters the station during a scene in The Jackal. Smart-arse here was all smug and content having finished the sudoko puzzle in the free tabloid while on the ten minute bus ride from work to the metro. I floated down to the ticket hall, weaving my way through the rush hour crowds and then sacked myself on a turnstile that would not turn for me because I swiped my ticket the wrong way. Most Québec men seem to smaller than western Canadians or Europeans, so it might have just winded a Montréaler. Me, however, being slightly (ahem) taller got it right were it mattered. Nice one.

*j*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home