...ontheroad

I'm not bräve, just naïve...

Monday, August 29, 2005

3000 acres of sky

And that was the holiday that was...

My first few days away from Belfast after finishing work were very strange. My body took some time to adjust to the sudden drop of caffeine in my bloodstream; and my eyes expanded to take in a frameless view (no longer staring at a computer screen eight hours a day). The island of Muck was delightful: deserted, refreshing and stunningly beautiful. We lived the simple life in this cottage at the end of the single track road that crosses the small island, overlooking the sandy beaches of Gallanach.

We're now back in Belfast, preparing for the big move back to England. So much to pack, so many people to thank and say goodbye to... ;)

*j*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home